3M™ VHB™ Tape LSE-110WF
3M™ VHB™ Tape LSE-110WF utilises modified acrylic adhesive on both sides of a conformable, adhesive foam core. The combination of strength, conformability and adhesion makes this one of the most capable and well-rounded 3M™ VHB™ Tapes.
- Modified acrylic adhesive and conformable acrylic foam core for LSE bonding without primer
- Thickness: 1.1 mm
- Superior bonding performance on difficult to bond substrates such as PP, TPO, TPE, and composite materials
- Resists hot, cold and cycling temperatures, UV light, moisture and solvents and seals against environmental conditions
- The soft foam features excellent stress relaxation and gap filling which allows for a more complete bond contact area when bonding rigid or irregular materials.
- Designed for multi material bonding as it offers versatile performance at various temperatures on MSE and LSE surfaces that allows for thermal expansion when bonding dissimilar materials.
- Temperature resistance of +100 °C in long term and +150 °C in short term bonding results in an excellent durability
- Suitable for indoors and outdoors across a wide range of applications and industries.
- High dynamic stress absorption reduces vibration and impact stress
- Pressure sensitive adhesive bonds on contact to provide immediate handling strength
- Delivers durable results where other solutions need additional support on special surface treatment.
- Flexible bond that resists dynamic stresses.
- Provides high initial tack at low temperatures on frost free surfaces down to 0 °C.
- Durable and proven alternative to rivets, welds and screws and other forms of mechanical fasteners.
- Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and clean-up
- Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
- Bonding and sealing of:
- Panel to frame
- Stiffener to panel e.g. roof bonding
- Lens window to housing
- Decorative material, trim, attachments
- Nameplates, logos and signs
Commonly used in applications across a variety of markets including transportation, appliance, electronics, sign and display and general industrial.
To see the Data sheet, click here
To see similar acrylic foam tapes Jeaton offers, click here