Advance AT4002 Very High Temperature Glass Cloth Tape
AT4002 is a glass cloth tape designed for long term performance and resistance to continous temperature exposure (Thermal Class F 155˚C). It has a high mechanical strength making it a very strong tape to support a weight. This tape meets the flame retardency requirements of UL510 and conforms to BS EN 60454-3-8 Type 2.
Excellent electrical properties for insulation of coils, insulation of square conductors in traction motors and generators and tensional strapping of coils and armature windings.
- High mechanical strength
- Very high temperature resistance
- Thermosetting adhesive
- Electrical insulation of coils
- Insulation of square conductors in traction motors and generators
- Tensional strapping of coils and armature windings
- Termination building to protect the external layer of winding