Cherry G746A Power Riveter
The Cherry G746A Power Riveter is a pneumatic-hydraulic tool designed for the efficient installation of CherryMAX® Bulb, CherryMAX® “A” wiredraw, and CherryLOCK® ‘A’ code rivets for the -3, -4, -5 and -6 diameter rivets. It weighs 4 pounds and can be operated in any position with one hand. It has a .95 inch rivet setting stroke and a rated pull load of 1850 pounds on 90 psi air pressure at the air inlet. The G746A consumes approximately 3.9 cubic feet of air at 20 cycles per minute and the maximum noise level under load does not exceed 85 db (A).
The G746A has a durable metal housing that makes this tool extremely robust for use in a shop environment.
Features & Benefits
- Air pressure: 90 PSI (6.2 bar) Min. / 110 PSI (7.6 bar) Max.
- Stroke: 0.875 inch (22.23 mm)
- Pulling force: 1850 Pounds (8.23 kN) @ 90 PSI (6.2 bar)
- Cycle time: Approximately one second
- Weight: 4 1/4 Pounds (1.93 kg)
- Noise level: 72 dB (A)
- Vibration: 2.5 m/s squared
- Air consumption: 3.9 CFM (110.5 liters/M) at 20 Cycles per Minute
Pulling heads are not furnished with this riveter and must be ordered separately. The G746A with the H701B-456 (straight), H781-456 (offset), H782 offset, and H753A-456 (right angle) pulling heads can install CherryMAX “AB” blind rivets in -4 and -5 diameters in all materials, and -6 diameter in monel and A-286 materials. For -6 diameter aluminum rivets use H955-6 pulling head.
Click on image below to see the instructions manual for G746
Click here to see other Other Tools Jeaton supplies