Cherry G747 Power Riveter
The Cherry G747 Power Riveter is a lightweight pneumatic-hydraulic tool designed specifically for the most efficient installation of CherryLOCK® ‘A’ rivets. Its durable, all metal housing makes this extremely robust tool ideal for use in rugged shop environments. It has many ergonomic features; very light weight (3.5 lbs.), comfortable fit in the operator’s hand and it can be operated in any position with one hand.
Pulling heads are not furnished with this riveter and must be ordered separately. The G747 with the H955 series (straight) and the H886 series right angle pulling heads can install CherryLOCK®
‘A’ blind rivets in the -3, -4, -5 and -6 diameters in all materials.
Features & Benefits
- Air pressure: 90 PSI (6.2 bar) Min./ 110 PSI (7.6 bar) Max.
- Stroke: 0.437 inch (11.1 mm)
- Pulling force: 2100 Pounds (9.34 kN) @ 90 PSI (6.2 bar)
- Cycle time: About 1 second
- Weight: 3.5 Pounds (1.59 kg)
- Noise level: 71 dB (A)
- Vibration: less than 2.5 m/s2
- Air consumption: 0.09 SCF/cycle (2.55 L/cycle)
Click on image below to see the instructions manual for G747
Click here to see other Other Tools Jeaton supplies