3M™ Scotch-brite™ Handpads 7446 Dark Grey
3M™ Scotch-brite™ Handpads 7446 are flexible, conformable Scotch-Brite™ Web produces a consistent, repeatable finish without altering the geometry of the workpiece. Save time and money by reducing rework and improving process time. Use when deburring, cleaning, blending, finishing and polishing. Materials: -Metal -Wood -Lacquers -Ceramics -Glass -Plastics -Fibre-glass
3M™ Scotch-brite™ Handpads 7446 are specially designed for hand blending and finishing stainless steel.
Features and Benefits
- Mineral coarseness blends surface scratches on many metals, wood, and synthetic surfaces.
- Conformable material blends scratches on irregular surfaces without altering the workpiece.
- Provides similar performance as steel wool grade 3 without shredding, rusting, or splintering.
- Effective for woodworking applications to highlight, paint prep, sealer scuffing and scuffing between coats.
- Non-woven construction and abrasive mineral provide consistent cutting over the life of the reusable pad.