3M™ Scotch-Weld™ Repositionable Spray 75
- Hold and position lightweight materials temporarily.
- Get an extra-long tack range that permits lifting and repositioning of materials.
- Join delicate substrates without damaging the material.
- Formula resists bleeding, staining for reliable and effective performance.
- Dries clear, produces a smooth glue line and resists wrinkling on most materials to produce a clean appearance.
3M Scotch-Weld Repositionable Spray 75 Adhesive is a pressure sensitive aerosol adhesive suitable for temporary holding or positioning of light weight materials for display, or prior to final assembly.
When 3M spray 75 is sprayed on one surface it has a bonding range from 5 seconds to several hours, and its low peel strength allows for even light weight materials or tissues to be lifted and repeatedly repositioned. Advantages and benefits: Provides “tape-like bonds”. Adheres in seconds. Repositionable temporary bonding. Resists bleeding, staining or wrinkling. Smooth glue line. Clear.
3M Scotch-Weld Repositionable Spray 75 can be supplied with a certificate of conformity if required.