Trumpf TPC 165 Panel Cutter
With the Trumpf TPC 165 Panel Cutter, you can cut sandwich panels up to a thickness of 165 mm. The insertion mechanism of the blade enables the production of accurate, perpendicular interior cut-outs and notches. All of this can be done in just one operation. The machine is ready for operation without pre-settings. Simply select the correct blade position and begin cutting. The TPC 165 can cut panels regardless of whether the surface is flat, trapezoidal or corrugated.
With TPC 165, you can produce precise interior cut-outs and notches effortlessly. This is possible in one operation, without the need to turn the panels. Clearly visible cutting markings ensure accurate cuts all along the cutting line. Additional table markings on the machine provide useful reference points for the blade insertion position.
- Perpendicular cuts
- Swivelling 90° blade, well-suited for perpendicular cut-outs with a depth of up to 165 mm.
- Up to four metres per minute
- You can cut the upper and lower sheets in one operation, without the need for reworking.
- Compact and light
- Weighs just 9.6 kg and is based on a sheet design that is both stable and light.
- Flat sandwich panels
- Corrugated sandwich panels
- Trapezoidal sandwich panels up to 165 mm deep
- Roof panels. Steel or aluminium surface. Insulation material: polyurethane foam, polyisocyanurate foam. For panel thicknesses of up to 165 mm.
To see Technical Data Sheet, click on image below.
To see a video on Panel Cutters, click here.
To see other Speciality & Cutting tools Jeaton offers, click here