3M 1104 Masking Tape – Low Tack
3M 1104 Masking Tape – Low Tack – Is a chamois coloured creped paper masking tape for applications on sensitive materials i.e. anodised metals like aluminium and titanium, treated wood, coatings or other critical surfaces. With a specially formulated adhesive, this low tack masking tape offers a less aggressive tack that prevents lifting of paint or other surface coatings.
Specially designed for those applications where a less aggressive adhesive is important. This tape can be used for most painting applications and will remove cleanly at baking temperatures of 120°C for 45 minutes.
Features and Benefits:
3M 1104 Masking Tape – Low Tack –
- Specially formulated low tack adhesive properties
- Reliable paint masking, especially for eg pre-painted or 2-tone projects
- Less aggressive bond ideal for delicate surfaces
- Perfect for lacquered or coated surfaces
- Use for masking anodised metals or high-energy surfaces
- Particularly repositionable