3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3560
3M™ Dual Lock™ Reclosable Fastener SJ3560 has a clear acrylic pressure sensitive adhesive on the back of a clear polypropylene reclosable fastener. Provides strong, reliable and durable fastening that can be opened and closed multiple times It’s suitable to use with metals (aluminium, stainless steel), glass and high surface energy plastics (acrylic, polycarbonate, ABS).
- Clear, acrylic, tape protected by a removable, film liner
- Contains 40 stems / cm² (250 stem density per square inch)
- The interlocking mushroom-shaped heads easily slide over each other
- Allows the positioning and repositioning before placing the parts as needed
- Thickness: 5.8 mm
- Temperature performance ranging from -30 °C to 70 °C long-term (+95 °C short-term)
- Closes with an audible snap to ensure fastener is engaged
- Easily disengage by simply peeling the pieces apart by hand
- Designed to bond to metals, glass and high surface energy plastics
- Best suitable for indoors and outdoors.
- Great tensile strength and durability.
- Head resistant to UV, chemical and heat, creating a strong and durable bond
- The ease of use makes it ideal for securely fastening your materials.
- Providing up to 5X the tensile strength of typical hook-and-loop products
- No need for any drilling, screwing or sewing tools
- Quick snap-in-place installation
- The fastening process creates a durable attachment
- Fast product assembly with great design flexibility
- Remains hidden beneath surfaces and does not interfere with the integrity of your material
- Architectural panels
- Graphic attachment
- Specialty vehicles (interior attachments)
- General industrial attachment
- Toll transponders
- Attach objects securely to various surfaces:
- Sewn into textiles and fabrics
- Glued to a surface using pressure sensitive adhesives or even applied using a heat activated adhesive