3M™ FAST-D 8069E Tape, a flexible air sealing tape is an air, moisture and water-impermeable tape with an aggressive acrylic on both sides of a multilayer elastomeric film for lightweight panel attachment and slicing applications. It creates both an air and watertight seal even in low temperatures. This tape is applicable to a variety of different substrates such as PE, wood, OSB, concrete and many more without the need to use primers. FAST-D has a red polyethylene liner.
3M™ FAST-D 8069E Tape Benefits
- The acrylic adhesive bonds to concrete, concrete block, anodized aluminium, galvanized metal, exterior gypsum and plywood without the use of any adhesion promoters.
- Its multilayer Elastomeric Film backing seals around both nails and staples to prevent moisture intrusion.
- It can be installed at temperatures as low as -20°C and can withstand temperatures up to 50°C.
- Resists UV exposure for up to 12 months.
- Joining and sealing of construction foils.