3M™ FAST-G 8068E Tape is an air, moisture and water-impermeable tape. It features an aggressive, high-tack acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive and reinforcing grid.
This product has a unique acrylic pressure-sensitive adhesive that sticks exceptionally well, and stays stuck, during both high and low weather temperatures, as low as -20°C and as high as +50°C. The flexible air sealing tape is compatible with many different building sealants and as no adverse reactions with butyl, synthetic rubber, polyurethane, silicone and silane terminated hybrid sealants. It is compatible with a variety of different substrates such as; concrete, concrete block, anodised aluminium, galvanised metal, exterior gypsum and plywood without the need to use any additional adhesion promoters.
3M™ FAST-G 8068E Tape Benefits
- Bonds to a variety of different substrates such as concrete, concrete block, anodized aluminium, galvanized metal, exterior gypsum and plywood without the need to use and additional adhesion primers.
- Its reinforcing grid helps to strengthen backing and reduce any stretch.
- Its film backing seals around both nails and staples to prevent moisture intrusion.
- Can resist UV exposure for up to 6 months.
- 4.7 cm measurement markings for ease in cutting to your desired length.
- It can be installed at temperatures as low as -20°C and as warm as +50°C.
- Seaming air and vapour membranes.
- Taping gaps and penetrations to stop free airflow.
- Around any openings ad joints in building applications, for example walls, roofs etc.
- Any openings in the window joints in exterior walls.
- Feedthrough for cables.