3M™ Flap Disc 769F Conical
3M™ Flap Disc 769F Conical is a long-lasting, high-performance abrasive flap disc that puts the power of premium abrasives into your hands at a value price. 769F features 3M Precision Shaped Grain for long life and a faster cut than conventional alumina zirconia flap discs. For a conformable and versatile flap disc that delivers on performance and durability this is tool to use.
In many cases, 769F will allow you to grind and finish in one step, without changing abrasives. This is because, under normal conditions, 769F will generate a finish that is one grade finer than a fibre disc of the same grade. While a fibre disc will cut faster, this flap disc can eliminate steps and disc change-outs to help you save time and boost productivity.
- 3M Precision Shaped Grain
- A durable polyester backing
- Delivers long-lasting high-performance and versatility
- Cuts faster and lasts longer than conventional abrasive grain thanks to 3M™ Precision-Shaped Grain
- Proven to outperform traditional alumina zirconia flap discs
- Covers a wide range of applications from weld grinding and bevelling to surface prep
- The polyester backing holds up under high-pressure conditions
- Cuts through metal without overheating or getting dull
- The result is a perfectly bevelled edge that’s ready for welding
- Removes metal burrs and sharp edges with ease
- Cuts fast and lasts long by fracturing into new sharp points.
- The backing wears down at an even rate to continuously expose fresh, sharp mineral to keep on cutting.
- Available in 4 different grit sizes: 40G, 60G, 80G & 120G
- Available in 2 different sizes: 115 mm and 125 mm
- Excellent choice for tough applications including:
- weld grinding
- edge deburring
- Great choice for medium-pressure applications like blending and surface prep
- Ideal for use on carbon steel, stainless steel and other heat-sensitive alloys.