Clear 3M™ Hot Melt Adhesive
3M Hot Melt Adhesive 3792 LM was developed as a clear adhesive with hot melt and low melt versions. The adhesive effectively bonds heat sensitive materials such as wood and coated paper to furniture and upholstery and other lightweight materials.
- Dries clear for a clean appearance.
- Open bond time allows for fit adjustment and positioning.
- 3792: Clear, multi-purpose for wood, fabric, upholstery, and other lightweight materials.
- 3792LM: Low melt version for heat sensitive surfaces such as coated paper and P.O.P displays.
- Excellent “Go-to” adhesives for POP display, carton sealing, furniture, upholstery, and woodworking.
This multi-purpose adhesive features a 40 to 50-second open bond. Allowing for positioning and fit adjustment on wood, polyethylene, polypropylene, corrugated boxes, and lightweight substrates on furniture, upholstery and novelties. Its nearly instant bonding property reduces production time for POP assembly, joining, attaching, securing, repairing, potting, and panel bonding. Other applications include wire tacking, bundling, sealing, encapsulating, rigidizing, foam bonding, and packaging.
3M Hot Melt Adhesive 3792 LM is manufactured with 100% solids, thermoplastic resin for use with either the 3M Scotch-Weld Hot Melt Applicator LT, LT Quadrack or EC, depending on version. It is a low-volatile-organic compound (VOC) and produces a minimal odour when heated, helping to support a comfortable work environment. This thermoplastic adhesive has excellent thermal shock, heat resistance, electrical insulating properties, and is non-corrosive.
Size: 5/8 in x 8 in, 5KG per case.