• Bond low surface energy substrates
• Get convenient handling, cushioning and damping
• Use a durable and high strength tape
• Get high holding power that resists popping for a secure seal
• Can replace mechanical fasteners (rivets, welding, screws) or liquid adhesives: Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and clean-up
• High dynamic stress absorption reduces vibration and impact stress
• Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
• Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight and dissimilar materials
• Ideal for plastics and low surface energy substrates such as PE or PP
Bond low surface energy substrates with 3M VHB Tape 4932. The tape provides convenient handling, cushioning and damping, and is impact resistant.
Get convenient handling, cushioning and damping with 3M VHB Tape 4932. The tape bonds low surface energy substrates, is durable, has high strength and a clean appearance, making it an ideal adhesive for your job. It’s a firm, double-sided, pressure-sensitive, closed-cell acrylic foam tape.
• Use to bond low surface energy substrates