• Fast and easy-to-use permanent bonding method provides high strength and long-term durability
• Pressure sensitive adhesive bonds on contact to provide immediate handling strength
• Virtually invisible fastening keeps surfaces smooth
• Grey, 1.1 mm, low temp applicable acrylic adhesive on a conformable foam core
• Can replace mechanical fasteners (rivets, welding, screws) or liquid adhesives: Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and clean-up
• High dynamic stress absorption reduces vibration and impact stress
• Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
• Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight and dissimilar materials
• Bond at low temperatures (above 0 °C)
Dream, Design, Deliver with the 3M VHB Tape 4943F. It is a grey, 1.1 mm, low temp appliable adhesive on both sides of a conformable, acrylic foam core. It can replace rivets, welds and screws. It offers design flexibility with its viscoelasticity and powerful ability to bond to a variety of high surface energy substrates.
Dream, Design, Deliver with the 4951 Family of 3M VHB Tapes 3M VHB Tape 4943F is in the 4951 family of 3M VHB Tapes. These tapes utilize a low temperature appliable adhesive that can be bonded down to 0 °C). 3M VHB Tape 4943F utilizes a conformable foam for better contact on mismatched surfaces. It can be used on a variety of substrates including metals, glass as well as high surface energy (HSE) paints and plastics. Applications for this tape include stiffener, panel, decorative material and trim attachment.