Advance AT4001 High Temperature Glass Cloth Tape
AT4001 is a glass cloth tape designed for long term performance and resistance to continous temperature exposure (Thermal Class B 130˚C). It has a high mechanical strength making it a very strong tape to support a weight. AT4001 meets the flame retardency requirements of UL510 and conforms to BS EN 60454-3-8 Type 1.
Excellent electrical properties for insulation of coils, insulation of square conductors in traction motors and generators and tensional strapping of coils and armature windings.
- High mechanical strength
- High temperature resistance
- Thermosetting adhesive
- Electrical insulation of coils
- Insulation of square conductors in traction motors and generators
- Tensional strapping of coils and armature windings
- Termination building to protect the external layer of winding