AT7 PVC Electrical Insulation Tape
AT7 is a high quality electrical PVC insulation tape suitable for general electrical insulation work.
This PVC tape is clean peel and used for many applications including colour coding electrical cables, masking, coil wrapping and many more. AT7 is flame retardant and self extinguishing so is safe to use on electrical cables. The tape is ideal for indoor and outdoor use.
Available in a range of colours and sizes.
These tapes are extremely versatile and have the following benefits and uses;
- Flame retardant.
- Self extinguishing.
- Easy tear.
- Easy unwind.
- Flexible, will conform to awkward shapes.
- Water resistant.
- UV resistant
- Aggressive, Non-corrosive adhesive.
- Conforms to BS EN60454 Type 2.
- Vast selection of colours and sizes.
- Automotive -Loom harnessing within higher temperature areas of the body compartment. Colour coding of cables.
- Electrical – Electrical insulation of cables. Colour coding electrical cables.
- Electrical appliance manufactures – Harnessing, waterproofing, insulating, abrasion protection and packaging.
- Electronics – Degaussing and rotational coil wrapping. Insulating, circuit identification and cable bundling.
- Chemical – Insulation and corrosion protection. Masking during chemical process plating.
- Construction – Protection during shot blasting. Light duty pipe wrapping. Prevention of electrolytic corrosion.
- Brewery trade – Pipe wrapping.