Loctite® 55 Sealing Cord
Loctite® 55 Sealing Cord is the perfect product to create an instant, full pressure seal. It is designed to seal fittings as well as plastic and metal pipes. This product is an ideal choice for an easy, reliable and quick seal.
- General purpose, threaded pipe and fitting sealant
- Needs no cure time and results in an immediate, full pressure seal
- For a quick, easy and reliable seal
- Perfect alternative to pastes, hemp and PTFE tape
- Suitable for use on hot or cold portable water, gas and LPG systems up to 82°C
- Steam compatibility 130°C @ 25psi
- Allows reliable re-adjustments and realignments of joints without fear of leakage
- Fast and easy to clean
- Contained in a handy, pocket sized, protective container with an integrated cord cutting device.
- Available in two packs: 50m and 150m
- Colour: white
- WRAS listed, approval number 1807518, meets BS 6920 for potable water: 0808533
- DVGW/KTW approval for gas and potable water.
- Tested in accordance with EN 751-2 Class ARp and DIN 30660
- Certified to NSF/ANSI, Standard 61
- Suitable for use with metals, plastic, pipes and fittings
- Thread sealing
- Gas fitting
- Food equipment