Trumpf F301 Seam Locker
The Trumpf F301 Seam Locker is ideal for closing Pittsburgh lock seams on straight or curved ducts with sheet thicknesses of 0.45 mm – 1 mm for mild steel. There is no need for refitting when processing formed or folded pieces. The adjustment to the sheet thickness is automatic and the forward feed guarantees a consistent and tight fold.
- Easy to use
- Close formed or folded pieces without refitting the machine.
- Flange height and sheet thickness
- Suitable for flange heights of 8 mm – 11 mm and for sheet thicknesses of 0.45 mm – 1 mm.
- Excellent process reliability
- Automatic adjustment to the sheet thickness gives you consistent seam results.
- Area of application
- Lock seams on straight and curved ducts.
- For closing Pittsburgh lock seams.
- On straight or curved ducts with flange heights of 9 mm – 13 mm and sheet thicknesses of 0.75 mm – 1.25 mm for mild steel
To see Technical Data Sheet, click on image below.
To see a video on Seam Lockers, click here.
To see other Seam Lockers Jeaton offers, click here