TRUMPF TSC 100 Slat Cleaner
With the TRUMPF TSC 100 Slat Cleaner, you can clean your slats quickly and effortlessly. This ensures reliable, high-quality production of laser-cut components. The slats do not need to be removed for cleaning. This is practical and saves you time. It takes approximately 30 minutes to clean an entire standard size pallet of 1500 mm x 3000 mm.
The slat cleaner cleans the slats of your laser flatbed machine quickly and several times over. This means you can use the slats for considerably longer. The machine can be operated simply by one person.
- Diverse area of application
- Well-suited for a variety of materials, even for stubborn stainless steel slag.
- Multiple cleaning
- An increased service life before having to replace the slats.
- Highest quality
- Slats which are cleaned regularly increase process reliability and the quality of the produced parts.
- Automatic adjustment
- Automatically adapts to different slag thicknesses of up to 25 mm.
- 1-man operation
- Thanks to the long machine handle, you can clean the slats effortlessly by yourself.
- Cost reduction up to 75%
- It achieves savings of around 40% compared to manual cleaning, which involves a great deal of time and effort. With the ability to clean slats multiple times, it is possible to save up to 75% of costs compared with regular slat replacement.
- Simultaneous cleaning and production
- On laser cutting machines with pallet changers, you can clean the slats during the cutting process.
- Outstanding results
- Adapts automatically to different slag thicknesses of up to 25 mm and achieves optimal cleaning results, even in the case of stubborn stainless steel slag. The sides of the slats themselves are cleaned, as well as the spaces in between the teeth. A further benefit is that you can insert the slat cleaner into any row of slats and clean these right up to the pallet edge while they are still installed.
- Intelligent monitoring system
- Ensures safe and reliable work procedures. An integrated LED display uses a quick, continuous flash to notify you of when a seal needs to be replaced. Thanks to the new function monitoring system for the seal, it is no longer necessary to perform a manual check at regular intervals, which was previously required. The maintenance interval is automatically controlled through an electronic display. This saves you time and prevents possible damage to the tool, which could occur if the seals are not checked and replaced at the specified maintenance intervals.
- Can be used on virtually all CO2 and SSL 2D laser cutting machines
To see Technical Data Sheet, click on image below.
Click here to view video on slat cleaner
To see other Industrial Tooling products Jeaton offers, click here