3M™ 201E Masking Tape
3M™ 201E Masking Tape is a premium-quality masking tape used for short-term paint masking, fixing, bundling, holding, sealing, and other applications up to a temperature of 80°C for one hour. It has Chamois color, rubber adhesive, thickness 0,135mm.
201E Masking Tape is a reliable 3M branded tape used for a wide variety of industrial applications including paint masking, bundling, attaching, labelling, decorating or sealing up to 80 degrees. Therefore this masking tape is suitable for general industrial low temperature paint masking applications and is also suitable for use in low temperature bake ovens.
This tape is designed for general use in industrial applications with a slight need for temperature and water resistance such as short-term paint masking and sealing applications. It provides a good instant adhesion and holding power that resists lifting or curling. Its crepe paper backing offers conformability that will maintain integrity when formed around corners. Its good solvent and moisture resistance helps to resist paint bleed through and provides good paint lines due to its clean removability in one piece with no residue from most surfaces.
3M offers a comprehensive range of masking tape products which have varying technical properties ranging from, basic general purpose to high temperature resistance. Designed and manufactured to the highest possible quality, 3M products are typically used to mask, protect, enhance and modify surfaces to improve their functionality.
- Good instant adhesion and holding power that resists lifting or curling
- Good solvent and moisture resistance, for indoor use
- Conformable tape, does not tear when unfolding
- Operating temperature range up to 80°C / 1h
- Reduces paint build-up and provides good paint lines, helps resist paint bleed through
- General purpose short-term paint applications
- Masking for joint sealing applications
- Use for temporary fixing, attaching or holding
- Label marking