3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 468 Product Description
3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 468 is 130 micron thick and is a firm acrylic, pressure-sensitive adhesive on a polycoated kraft paper liner. It is a popular choice for graphic attachment and general industrial joining applications. This adhesive provides some initial repositionability for placement accuracy when bonding to plastics.
- 3M tape is easy to apply.
- Has high bond strength.
- Solvent resistant.
- Excellent with high temperatures, between -40°C and 200°C making it excellent for both aeronautics and building companies.
- Easy to die-cut.
- Outstanding adhesion to metal and high surface energy plastics with excellent shear strength to resist slippage and edge lifting provides short term repositionability for placement accuracy.
- The thicker adhesive also makes it suitable for use on corrugated surfaces.
- Graphic and nameplate attachment
- Invaluable for bonding, joining and laminating
- High-speed processing of parts in the medical, telecommunications and electronics market
Thickness (mm): 0.13
Width: 610 mm
View the 3M™ Adhesive Transfer Tape 468MP variation.