3M™ ATG Adhesive Transfer Tape 926 Product Description
3M™ ATG Adhesive Transfer Tape 926 is an adaptable, convenient and easy to use high-performance adhesive transfer film tape that works on a variety of substrates and materials. Offering excellent solvent resistance and can be used in high-temperature applications. It is an excellent cost-effective replacement to staples, bolts, screws, rivets and liquid adhesives. Additionally, it is also safer to use than hot melt adhesives. As a result of it being an acrylic, reverse wound, pressure-sensitive adhesive on a densified kraft paper liner. Therefore, it is ideal for applications that require a high bond strength, high shear strength and high-temperature performance.
- Safe alternative to hot metal adhesives
- Replace rivets, screws, staples, liquid, bolts and save money
- No mess
- Ideal for applications requiring high bond strength and high-temperature performance
- Very well-suited to applications such as nameplates on award plaques, bonding foam insulation, and difficult to bond folders and boxes
- Suits substraits requiring a higher internal strength adhesive