3M™ Fastener Hook & Loop SJ352B
3M™ Fastener Hook & Loop SJ352B is a high performance PSA nylon hook and loop with a rubber adhesive and polypropylene film liner, that come together to form a quick fastening attachment. It provides a firm adhesive bond to a wide variety of surfaces including many low surface energy plastics and powder coats.
- Contains 46 tiny, stiff hook per cm², 300 per square inch
- Thickness: 4.4 mm
- Offers great flexibility and quick product assembly when joined
- Pushing the small hooks into the number of loops, interlocks with the opposing heads
- Can be easily disengaged by pulling it apart by hand.
- Coated with a high performance rubber adhesive
- Offers a medium temperature performance up to +50 °C long-term (+70 °C short-term)
- Bonds well to paper and cardboard, paint, bare and painted metal, glass, sealed wood, and many plastics.
- Designed for indoor use
- Provides a firm and instant adhesive bond to a wide variety of surfaces
- Quick fastening that helps reduce production time and costs
- Woven nylon is durable for thousands of closures
- Allows thousands of easy openings and closings
- Bond well to paper and cardboard, paint, bare and painted metal, glass, sealed wood, and many plastics.
- An invisible adhesive attachment system that can be used for indoor applications
- No screwing, nailing or complex installation
- Good shear strength
- Interior signage
- Decorative trim
- Office partitions
- Graphic attachment
- Access panels
- Hang signage
- Can attach objects securely to various surfaces for example:
- Sewn into textiles and fabrics
- Glued to a surface using pressure sensitive adhesives
- Applied using a heat activated adhesive