3M™ 101E Masking Tape
3M™ 101E Masking Tape is a smooth, multi-purpose crepe paper tape. Chamois color, rubber adhesive, thickness 0,12mm, this tape is designed for general use (temporary hold, masking painting without cooking …)
This 3M branded Masking Tape has good solvent resistance and consistent unwind performance. As a result, it is used for a wide variety of industrial applications including paint masking, bundling, attaching, labelling, decorating or sealing up to 60 degrees.
3M offers a comprehensive range of masking tape products which have varying technical properties ranging from, basic general purpose to high temperature resistance. It is designed and manufactured to the highest possible quality, 3M products are typically used to mask, protect, enhance and modify surfaces to improve their functionality.
3M 101E masking tape is a cost-effective general purpose value masking tape for room temperature indoor light-duty applications is a chamois-colored, 0.12 mm thick adhesive tape with rubber adhesive for general applications (temporary attachment, masking for painting without burning, etc.). It provides conformability on irregular surfaces and around corners and is hand tearable for easy use.
- Suitable for a wide range of professional applications
- For indoor use
- For light-duty applications
- Ideal for cropping, temporary mooring, packaging and tying
- Easy to write on for labelling
- General purpose short-term room temperature paint applications
- Light-duty applications
- Masking for joint sealing applications
- Use for temporary fixing, attaching or holding
- Label marking