3M™ Roloc™ Disc TR 777F
- A blend of ceramic and aluminium oxide mineral self-sharpens and offers improved durability and cut-rate over aluminium oxide.
- 3M Roloc attachment system enables efficient and secure attachment and removal of the disc.
- Polyester backing is extremely tough to support medium-pressure applications while maintaining consistent performance in both wet and dry applications.
- Grinding aid reduces grinding temperatures for processes involving heat-sensitive alloys such as stainless steel, nickel alloys, and titanium.
- Heat-resistant resin coating bonds abrasive to backing for durability under high pressure and heat.
3M Roloc Disc 777F features 3M-engineered high-performing ceramic abrasive grain blended with aluminium oxide for a combination of durability and cutting efficiency that increases productivity for both stock removal and finishing. The heavy, water-resistant polyester backing supports medium-pressure applications, a consistent cut-rate, and both wet and dry applications.
Use 3M Roloc Disc 777F in both wet and dry applications. The 777F discs feature a blend of ceramic and aluminium oxide mineral that self-sharpens and offers improved durability and cut-rate over aluminium oxide alone. The heavy, water-resistant polyester backing is extremely durable – supporting medium pressure applications while allowing the disc to be run wet or dry. The Roloc attachment system enables quick and easy disc changes. A grinding aid reduces grinding temperatures, helping to protect heat sensitive alloys such as stainless steel nickel alloys and titanium. The abrasive is bonded to the backing with a heat resistant resin coating, staying robust even under pressure, heat or water.