3M™ Scotch® ATG Adhesive Transfer Tape 928
3M™ Scotch® ATG Adhesive Transfer Tape 928 is 19 mm x 16.5 m, 0.05 mm repositionable Double Coated Tissue with a white tissue carrier on a polycoated kraft paper liner.
This tape is a high tack – low tack repositionable pressure sensitive adhesive which allows removal from many papers, foils, and films. It’s convenient, quick and easy to use. This tape is ideal for many repositionable, reusable, or reclosable uses such as reclosable bags or envelopes, core starting and end tabbing of papers, foils and films, novelty items, removable stickers and labels, point of purpose displays and book inserts.
Its versatility means it can be used in the home or work place as a temporary hold for protective packaging materials, such as foam or cardboard, used during shipment of manufactured goods.
- Total thickness: 0.05mm
- Adhesive type: Acrylic
- Colour: White
- Backing material: Tissue
- Peel strength: 0.3 / 1.3 N/cm
- Temperature resistance 50 degrees / 80 degrees
- Designed for reusable applications which allows removal from many papers, foils and films
- Will not bleed into most paper stocks which helps minimize discoloration or staining
- Use with Scotch® ATG Adhesive Applicators
- Promotional displays and inserts
- Attach gaskets or foams
- Holding paperwork and folders
- Attaching temporary bulletins and work instructions to production and assembly processes
- Reclose bags or envelops
- Attachment of removable labels