ATA SPM60R Pencil Grinder
ATA SPM60R Pencil Grinder is specifically designed for precision deburring and finishing applications. Designed to be used with miniature burs and mounted points they are ideally suited to a range of applications and industries including aerospace, power generation and mould & die.
- Twist throttle operation that allows continuous use & ease of use for operators
- Slim body design for intricate work
- Small diameter facilitates precise control
- The motor design results in enhanced power and torque
- Rear exhaust reduces noise exposure for operators
- Moulded body for improved aesthetics, ergonomics and insulation
- Removable collet guard allowing easier access to restricted areas
- Easier and better access to restrictive and tight spaces.
- Comfortable operation with the slim build and sleek casing giving the perfect handheld fit.
- High speed results in a finer finish
- A choice of oil free, air propulsion models to avoid oil contamination on components.
- Comes with an operating manual which includes eleven languages, installation guide & safety information.
- Their lightweight construction makes SPM60R easy to handle especially for long periods of time and are ideal for:
- Turbine manufacture and repair
- Smoothing and finishing moulds
- Hole finishing
Click on image below to check the features on SPM60R
Click on the image below to view the multilingual ATA Operator’s Manual on Pencil Grinders
Want to see a video on ATA Pencil Grinder – SPM Line? Click here
Click here to see other Pencil Grinders Jeaton supplies