Scotch-Brite™ Clean and Strip Disc CG-DC
- Thin width gets into tight corners for complete cleaning, stripping, and surface prep.
- Provides greater surface area than wire brushes.
- Extra coarse grade silicon carbide provides aggressive cutting and leaves a finish than wire brushes.
- Load and heat resistance offers prolonged operation and consistent finishing results throughout disc life.
- Smear resistant non-woven material ensures the disc wears uniformly over its life.
- Smear resistant, non-woven web material provides uniform wear over the life of the disc.
Scotch-Brite Clean and Strip Disc is an extra coarse grade, open-web disc engineered to effectively clean welds, remove rust and strip paint. The open construction and aggressive abrasive properties provide a smooth running wheel that resists loading when removing soft coatings.
For a superior finish, use Scotch-Brite Clean and Strip Disc. The non-woven discs offer a safe alternative to wire brushes to effectively clean welds, remove rust and strip paint. They cover a wider surface area, producing a finer result that may eliminate the need for subsequent finishing steps. Scotch-Brite clean and strip discs use a sharp synthetic extra coarse silicon carbide abrasive, typically used in low pressure applications such as paint preparation. It breaks down faster than aluminium oxide, to give a superior finish.
Scotch-Brite industrial abrasives are unique surface conditioning products. Blended with non-woven nylon or other synthetic fibres, to create a system that offers consistent results for the entire product lifespan. The discs are perfect for removing soft coatings. The open material together with the aggressive abrasive, provides a smooth running wheel that resists loading. By limiting fibre clogging, the abrasive minerals keep their high cutting performance.
- Clean welds, remove rust and strip paint in a variety of applications.