Trumpf N 1000 Nibbler
The Trumpf N 1000 Nibbler has been specifically designed for use with thick sheets. It is well-suited in particular to use for dismantling tanks and containers. It cuts through doubled sheets as well as bends of up to 90°. You can use this industrial tool for nibbling through sheet thicknesses of up to 10 mm without feed force. It offers non-fatigue operation despite a machine weight of 14.7 kg. The handle can be rotated through 180°, providing perfect guidance of the machine.
- Perfect cuts with 2-speed motor
- Choose the right speed according to the material thickness, strength and type of workpiece.
- Rectangular punch with flexibility for profiles
- Ideal for work in hard-to-reach areas and for cuts across edges and welding seams.
- 4 cutting directions
- The machine can be rotated 360° in 4 steps of 90°.
- A powerful 2600 watts
- Powerful motor and sophisticated gearing technology. For outstanding durability.
- Flat sheet
- For cutting straight sheets and producing sections from them. For notches, as well as radial and interior cut-outs.
- For cutting profiles, cuts across edges and welding seams, as well as for dismantling tanks and containers.
- Coil Processing
- For cutting coils, relief cuts and sampling.