Trumpf N 700 Nibbler
With its light weight of just 8.3 kg, the Trumpf N 700 Nibbler can cut sheet thicknesses of 7 mm. It cuts through flat and doubled sheets as well as bends of up to 90° and is therefore perfect for dismantling work. The two handles can be quickly swapped, making it easy to perform work in a wide range of situations. The compact handle is ideal for restricted spaces and the bow-handle is well-suited to all work situations.
- Cutting directions
- The machine can be rotated 360° in 4 steps of 90°.
- Minimal force required
- You work without feed force and so reduce the effort required to a minimum.
- Rectangular punch with flexibility for profiles
- Ideal for work in hard-to-reach areas and for cuts across edges and welding seams.
- Surprisingly lightweight
- Unbeatable weight-performance ratio of 8.3 kg against a sheet thickness of 7 mm.
- Flat sheet
- For cutting straight sheets and producing sections from them. For notches, as well as radial and interior cut-outs.
- For cutting profiles, cuts across edges and welding seams, as well as for dismantling tanks and containers.
- Coil Processing
- For cutting coils. For relief cuts and sampling.