Trumpf N 500 Nibbler
Trumpf N 500 Nibbler offers unique versatility. Thanks to the option of cutting in four directions, i.e. also backwards, you can dismantle tanks and containers, cut coils and process workpieces with bends of up to 90°. The machine is also ideal for cutting high-tensile materials. The optimal weight/performance ratio of 4 kg against a sheet thickness of 5 mm is particularly impressive.
- 4 cutting directions
- The machine can be rotated 360° in 4 steps of 90°.
- Rectangular punch with flexibility for profiles
- Ideal for work in hard-to-reach areas and for cuts across edges and welding seams.
- Minimal force required
- Work without feed force & reduce the effort required to a minimum.
- Variable speed
- Use the speed controller to adjust the working speed to suit the individual cutting task.
- Ideal for coil relief cuts as you can pull the tool horizontally towards you ideal for coil relief cuts.
- For tank dismantling you can also move the nibbler vertically downwards.
- Precision cuts achieved with minimal force and no emissions.
- Highly efficient speed controller for work with scribed lines or with a template.
- An excellent choice for frequent processing of radii and stainless steel.
- The electronic overload protection offers yet another notable benefit. This has a protective effect on the motor.
- Ideal for cutting high-tensile materials. Specifically designed punches and dies ensure perfect cuts.
- For cutting straight sheets and producing sections from them. For notches, as well as radial and interior cutouts.
- For cutting profiles, cuts across edges and welding seams, as well as for dismantling tanks and containers.
- For cutting coils. For relief cuts and sampling.