3M™ Cloth Belt 777F
- 3M ceramic aluminium oxide grain blend surpasses aluminium oxide abrasives in cut-rate.
- Durable ceramic/aluminium oxide blend extends belt life, producing more parts per belt and requiring fewer belt changes.
- Heavyweight polyester backing supports high-pressure, tough applications and can be run wet or dry.
- Contains a grinding aid to reduce heat and increase performance when used stainless steel and other exotic metals.
- Durable resin bond protects from heat damage and extends the life of the belt.
3M Cloth Belt 777F features a blend of 3M Ceramic Abrasive Grain and aluminium oxide for increased durability and cutting efficiency and is suitable for moderate stock removal to finishing operations. The heavyweight cloth backing supports high-pressure applications, works well on heat-sensitive metals, and can be used in wet or dry applications.
For a durable and efficient belt use 3M Cloth Belt 777F. The cloth belts have a blend 3M Ceramic Abrasive Grain and aluminium oxide allowing them to cut faster and last longer than aluminium oxide abrasive belts. An incorporated grinding aid helps reduce running temperatures. This protects heat sensitive alloys such as stainless steel, nickel alloys and cobalt alloys from stress cracks and discolouration. The belts are recommended for use on stainless steel or other exotic metal alloys for dimensioning parts, deburring and blending. They can also be used for finishing castings and forgings and run wet or dry. 3M’s belts come with various flexibilities and splices that join the belt ends. 777F belts have a film splice for added strength when grinding in high pressure applications.
When greater flexibility is needed to increase conformity or for a softer touch for finishing and blending, an L-flex provides more flexibility than the standard flex, while the Fullflex belt is the most flexible. Wider belts are designed for wide belt sanders for flat finishing — to smooth rough cut edges of metal sheets or add a grain pattern to stainless steel sheets. Medium width belts are generally used on a backstand for weld removal or on a feed through style flat finisher for imparting a finish on sheets and coils. Narrow belts can be used on backstands for grinding and finishing, or on file tools for finishing in right angle corners.
- Use on stainless steel or other exotic metal alloys for dimensioning parts, deburring and blending.
- For finishing castings and forgings.
Size: 10 mm x 330 mm, P60