3M™ Cubitron™ II Cut-Off Wheel T41
- 3M Cubitron II cut-off wheels with precision-shaped grain are engineered to cut faster than competitive ceramic products, offering significant productivity gains.
- Triangular shaped ceramic grain wears evenly, runs cool, and optimizes mineral breakdown, for extra long life.
- Rigid, reinforced resin-bonded wheel slices through almost all materials including stainless steel, mild steel, and aerospace alloys.
- Wheel must have a maximum operating speed greater than or equal to the maximum speed of the power tool used.
3M Cubitron II Cut-Off Wheel features 3M Precision Shaped Ceramic Grain to bring you an exceptionally fast-cutting and long-lasting wheel for use on almost all materials, including stainless steel, mild steel, and aerospace alloys. This cut-off wheel surpasses 3M High Performance wheels in both cut and life to deliver significant gains in productivity.
Use 3M Cubitron II Cut-Off Wheel to provide an extra sharp, quick cut that lasts much longer than other wheels. The cut-off wheels are typically used for cutting through metals, such as autobody or marine sheet metal, stainless steel tubing, exhaust pipes, clamps and rusted fasteners. These wheels contain 3M Precision Shaped Grain which forms into triangular points that slice through metal rather than gouging or ploughing like traditional abrasives. These points continuously self-sharpen as they fracture, generating an extremely fast cut. This lessens heat build-up due to friction, reducing heat-related stress cracks and discolouration.
Cubitron II products last significantly longer than their conventional ceramic counterparts ensuring high performance in production applications. Cut-off wheels are attached to a cut-off wheel tool (sold separately) and must always be used with a wheel guard for safety. Wheels must have a maximum operating speed greater than or equal to the maximum speed of the power tool used and must be used with a wheel guard that fits the size of the cut-off wheel.
- For cutting through metal, such as autobody or marine sheet metal.
- Use on stainless steel tubing, exhaust pipes, clamps and rusted fasteners.