3M™ Roloc™ Disc TR 361F
- Perfect for grinding in awkward to reach places.
- Durable and long lasting.
- Grinds metal and weld removal.
- Coarse Grade.
- Heat-resistant resin coating bonds abrasive to backing for durability under pressure, heat, and water.
Grinding small or awkward to reach areas such as pinch welds, door shuts and wheel arches, is simplified with this disc which benefits from the convenient, fast change Roloc attachment system. A simple, single twist on or off is all that is needed to change discs. Supplied in four colour-coded grades for quick identification.
3M Roloc Disc 361F offers quick-change attachment in addition to providing durability and high performance for grinding, blending, deburring and finishing on all metals. Our 361F discs can be run wet or dry. The tough YF-weight polyester backing supports medium pressure applications and provides consistent results. These discs feature durable aluminium oxide abrasive grain that cuts fast and performs well on many surfaces. The abrasive is resin bonded to the backing – remaining robust under pressure, heat and water.
- For grinding, blending, deburring and finishing on all metals.