• Mould to irregular surfaces with soft, conformable tape
• Replace the use of rivets, bolts, screws, welding and liquid adhesives with tape
• Use in a variety of industries and applications
• Apply a mix ratio of 10:1
• Can replace mechanical fasteners (rivets, welding, screws) or liquid adhesives: Eliminate drilling, grinding, refinishing, screwing, welding and clean-up
• High dynamic stress absorption reduces vibration and impact stress
• Creates a permanent seal against water, moisture and more
• Allows the use of thinner, lighter weight and dissimilar materials
• Offers a good plastiziser resistance.
Replaces rivets, bolts, screws, welding and liquid adhesives with firm, double-sided, pressure-sensitive 3M VHB Tape 4956. The soft conformable foam moulds to irregular surfaces and has a clean appearance, giving any bonding jobs a tidy look.
Mould to irregular surfaces with soft, conformable 3M VHB Tape 4956. The tape gives a clean appearance, and replaces rivets, bolts, screws, welding and liquid adhesives. It also bonds high surface energy substrates and provides handling convenience, cushioning, damping, and impact resistance. Our strong, double sided pressure-sensitive, closed-cell acrylic foam tape with a PET film liner has an excellent shear strength that can be used in a variety of industries and applications. Other benefits include moisture, UV solvent and plasticising resistance and noise, shock and vibration dampening.
• Use in a variety of industries and applications to replace rivets, bolts, screws, welding and liquid adhesives