Orafilm® 1375 Transfer Tape is a highly transparent 60-micron pure acrylic adhesive. It has an excellent shear strength and is a good choice for the self-adhesive lamination of polycarbonate, metals and other high energy materials. It is also suitable for laminating on even and slightly porous surfaces.
Orafilm® 1375 Transfer Tape Benefits
- High shear adhesion to plastic films.
- High-temperature performance.
- Highly transparent.
- Resistant to UV radiation, temperature, chemicals, solvents, humidity.
- Suitable for printed plastics for electrical component inlays, nameplates and much more.
- For lamination of smooth or lightly porous parts.
- Adhesive Backing to Sign Plaques.
- Applying Adhesive to Sheeting before Manufacture.
- Mounting Lettering to Fascias & Front plates.