Trumpf TKA 1101 Beveller
Trumpf TKA 1101 Beveller is used for mild steel and aluminium applications. The gearbox, which has been specifically adapted for this area of application, increases the stroke rate and provides you with perfect chamfer quality. The machine can be positioned in the middle of the sheet. It is easy to apply welding seams to straight sheets, tubes, interior cut-outs and curved edges.
There are five cutting tools to choose from. This enables you to achieve perfect results across a wide range of applications. The material being processed is the determining factor when it comes to choosing the right cutting tool. The cutting tools can be interchanged without the need for additional tools, and you can regrind these many times over. This results in a long service life and reduces your operating costs.
- For mild steel and aluminium
- TKF 1101 is specially designed for use with mild steel and aluminium.
- Ideal for limited spatial conditions
- You can rotate the cutting direction by 90° to the right or left.
- Rotating motor handle
- Ideal for applications in which you use the machine tilted by 90°.
- The right setting
- It is quick and easy to adjust the optimal settings for the chamfer height and sheet thickness
- For straight edges and radius edges – welding seam preparation on outer and inner contours. With interior cut-outs from 80 mm in diameter and curved edges with radii from 40 mm.
- Welding seam preparation on tubes with an inside diameter from 80 mm.
To see the TKF 1101 Technical Data Sheet, click on image below.
To see a video on Bevellers, click here.
To see other Bevellers Jeaton offers, click here