Trumpf TKA 700 Beveller
Equipped with a powerful 1700 watt drive, the Trumpf TKA 700 Beveller provides outstanding power with high torques and stable and safe machine control. You can give components clean visible edges, break sharp edges, apply a radius of 2, 3 or 4 mm or prepare a weld seam. All of this is possible with little effort and in an array of angular positions, from 0° – 60°. Chamfer lengths can be set continuously and without needing any tools, with the utmost precision and speed. Chamfer lengths of up to 5 mm can be produced in mild steel very easily in one operation. A second work step is required for a chamfer length of 7 mm. The perfectly designed hand grip reduces vibrations, provides ergonomics and stable machine control.
- Perfect for every angle
- Optionally, 0°-multi-edge cutter mounts and multi-edge cutter mounts from 15° to 60° are available in 5° increments.
- Versatile use
- For straight edges, inner and outer contours, holes and for tube processing.
- Fixed setting
- The selected chamfer length is maintained continuously throughout the entire processing procedure. This prevents accidental adjustment.
- Chamfer lengths of up to 5 mm can be easily produced in one single operation. A second work step is required for a chamfer length of 7 mm.
- Strong performance
- The 1700-watt motor is extraordinarily compact, giving it a very high power density.
- Reduced vibrations
- Thanks to buffer elements in the gearing, combined with a perfectly positioned hand grip.
- For straight and curved sheet parts
- For rounded edges with a radius of 2 mm, 3 mm or 4 mm. For deburring and welding seam preparation.
To see a video on Bevellers, click here.
To see other Bevellers Jeaton offers, click here