Cherry G704B Riveter
The Cherry G704B Riveter is a pneumatic-hydraulic tool designed specifically for the most efficient installation of CherryLOCK® ‘A’ rivets. Its durable, all metal housing makes this extremely robust tool ideal for use in rugged shop environments. It has many ergonomic features; light weight (4.25 lbs.), comfortable fit in the operator’s hand and it can be operated in any position with one hand.
Pulling heads are not furnished with this riveter and must be ordered separately. The G704B with the H955 series (straight) and the H886 series right angle pulling heads can install CherryLOCK® ‘A’ blind rivets in the -3, -4, -5 and -6 diameters in all materials.
Features & Benefits
Cherry Aerospace’ policy is one of continuous development. Specifications shown in this document may be subject to change which may be introduced after publication. For the latest information always consult Cherry® Aerospace.
- Air pressure: 90 PSI (6.2 bar) Min./ 110 PSI (7.6 bar) Max.
- Stroke: .518 Inch (13.16 mm)
- Pulling force: 3,136 LbF. (13.95 kN) @ 90 PSI (6.2 bar)
- Cycle time: About 1 second
- Weight: (Handle) 4 1/4 Pounds (1.93 kg)
- Noise level: < 85dB(A)
- Air consumption: 4 CFM (110.5 liters/M) @ 20 Cycles per Minute
To watch the bleeding procedure of G704B, click here
Click here to see other Other Tools Jeaton supplies