Cherry G704B-SR Split Power Riveter
Cherry G704B-SR Split Power Riveter is a split riveter designed for the installation of blind rivets in limited access applications. The tool transmits power from the power unit through a flexible 4 foot hose to a compact hand held head. By utilizing the proper pulling head, access issues and operator fatigue can be greatly reduced. The riveter converted into this 4 foot extended model (G704B) is a CE certified tool.
Features & Benefits
- Air pressure: 90 PSI (6.2 bar) Min./ 110 PSI (7.6 bar) Max.
- Stroke: .518 Inch (13.16 mm)
- Pulling force: 3,136 LbF. (13.95 kN) @ 90 PSI (6.2 bar)
- Cycle time: About 1 second
- Weight: (Handle) 4 1/4 Pounds (1.93 kg)
- Noise level: < 85dB(A)
- Air consumption: 4 CFM (110.5 liters/M) @ 20 Cycles per Minute
To view the instruction manual for G704B-SR, click on the image below
Click here to see other Other Tools Jeaton supplies